Back to School Giveaway: Win Razer Kraken Pro Neon Headphones! [CLOSED]
It’s back to school season finally, so that means two things: hit the books and turn up the lights! We’ve teamed up with Razer to give away a pair of Razer Kraken Pro Neon headphones, in the color of your choice!
Razer Kraken Pro Neon headphones ($90 value!) in your color of choice – blue, green, yellow, orange, pink, and purple.
CONTEST ENDS SEPTEMBER 23RD at 11PM PST!
ABOUT THE RAZER KRAKEN PRO NEON SERIES HEADPHONES:
The Razer Kraken Pro Neon Series was launched as a special edition of Razer’s best-selling Kraken gaming headsets and headphones. Ideal for music listening or gaming, the sleek over-the-ear headsets are available in six new fluorescent colors: blue, green, yellow, orange, pink and purple.
Like its predecessors, the Kraken Neon Series is outfitted with powerful drivers that pack deep and heavy bass tones to compliment acutely tuned mids and highs. A closed ear cup deign with plush circumaural padding creates superior sound isolation, while a retractable microphone is included for seamless connectivity to smartphones, tablets and other voice-enabled devices.
The Kraken’s sound is further enhanced with Razer Surround Pro, Razer’s industry-leading sound software, which delivers virtual 7.1 channel surround sound experience and can be positionally calibrated to the user. The software’s bass boost, sound normalization, and premium voice levels and clarity create an unmatched listening experience that feels just like you’re at a live EDM show.
- Frequency Response: 20 – 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ω at 1kHz
- Sensitivity (@1kHz, 1V/Pa): 110 ± 4dB at 1 kHz Max
- Input Power: 50 mW
- Drivers: 40 mm, with Neodymium Magnets
- Inner Ear Cup Diameter: 50 mm / 1.97”
- Cable Length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft plus 2m / 6.6 ft splitter adapter
- Approximate Weight: 293 g / 0.65 lbs
- Connector: Analog 3.5 mm combined jack (headphone and mic)
- Frequency Response: 100 – 10,000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 52 dB
- Sensitivity (@1kHz, 1V/Pa): -40 ± 3dB
- Pick-up Pattern: Unidirectional
Connect with Razer
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016