Stereoliez Unleash Mammoth EP On Buygore
Buygore is renowned for pushing the boat out when it comes to their releases, breaking artists and delivering the future sounds of all things bass heavy. Having previously released on Rottun Records and Sony Music, Italian ghetto-hop duo Stereoliez have landed a place on Borgore’s imprint. Featuring two originals and two remixes, “Steeze” is a unique experience, taking you through an array of musical genres and influences.
The title track and opener references strong hip hop feels with vocal support from Gravity & Ceri adding to the track beneath, whilst “Get Down” raises the tempo in an almost “EDM” feel with sub soaked kicks and a confident lead melody.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016