ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL: KASKADE TO PERFORM ON THE MAIN STAGE AND THE ULTRA WORLDWIDE STAGE
ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL: KASKADE TO PERFORM ON THE MAIN STAGE – SATURDAY NIGHT (3/16) @ 9:20 PM, AND ON THE ULTRA WORLDWIDE STAGE – NEXT FRIDAY (3/22) @ 10:00 PM
While attending the 2013 Ultra Music Festival, be sure to stop by one of Kaskade’s can’t-miss performances. He will be performing both weekends of the festival on the following stages at the following times:
· Saturday, 3/16 – Main Stage (9:20 – 10:20 p.m.)
· Friday, 3/22 – Ultra Worldwide (10:00 – 11: 00 p.m.)
It was recently announced that GRAMMY-nominated DJ/producer/artist Kaskade will host an unprecedented residency this summer at Marque Nightclub & Dayclub: Summer Lovin’. The residency will bring the top, GRAMMY-nominated DJ to the venue for 24 performances over only 16 weeks during the spring and summer seasons. For 12 weekends, from May through August, Kaskade brings his signature euphoric sound to Marquee.
The radio edit of Kaskade’s latest single, “No One Knows Who We Are,” is now available on iTunes and all other digital retailers via Ultra Music. Kaskade and Swanky Tunes (feat. Lights) recently released the music video for the song, which is available to view here.
Ryan Raddon, known as Kaskade, is a GRAMMY-nominated artist who has been widely credited as a trailblazer of the electronic dance music (EDM) scene, in its trenches as an original recording artist and in-demand DJ for more than a decade. Named 2011’s “America’s Best DJ” by DJ Times and Pioneer DJ and “the new face of electronic dance music” by The New York Times, Kaskade has released seven studio albums, including his latest GRAMMY-nominated “Fire & Ice” released by Ultra Music, scored nine Top 10 hits on Billboard’s Hot Dance Airplay Chart, created chart-topping remixes for everyone from Lady Gaga to Beyonce, appeared at all the major summer music festivals, and has performed between 150 and 200 headlining shows a year for the last 10 years, building a name for himself as an innovator of the EDM scene as we know it today. In 2012, Kaskade made EDM history with his record-breaking North American “Freaks of Nature” tour that included headlining slots at some of the top summer music festivals such as Coachella and Lollapalooza, and numerous large arenas. He also earned the distinction of being the first electronic dance artist to ever not only solo-headline Los Angeles’ Staples Center, but to also sell out the iconic venue. The pioneer of the now popular Las Vegas DJ residencies, Kaskade currently has a residency at Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub in Las Vegas.
Latest posts by Eyoel (see all)
- The #DXBNYE Takeover!!! - December 20, 2014
- XS Nightclub September Events Schedule - August 28, 2014
- Two Fresh in the Two Oh Six! - August 27, 2014
- Vandit’s own Extravagance SL Present ‘Cthulhu’ - August 14, 2014
- Better check on the “Airwave” (Rank 1’s 21st Century Remix) - August 12, 2014
- UMF Radio Channel to Launch on SiriusXM Live from Miami during UMF and WMC
- ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL Announces Complete Phase 1 Line-Up!!!
- Ultra Music Festival Announces Phase 2 Line Up With This Video!
- Tracks To Get You Ready For Winter Music Conference 2013
- KASKADE AND SWANKY TUNES’ (FEAT. LIGHTS) “NO ONE KNOWS WHO WE ARE” RELEASED TODAY ON iTUNES