A-Trak Grooves Across the Dance Floor with Push
At first you may remember the South Park episode “The Cissy” as Stan created the song “Push” to sell to teens as Lorde. Some people have commented on the song stating they thought this might be a remix of that tune… well they were wrong. A-trak turns the groove on from the first second with a house piano beat to get your foot stomping. Just press play and try to refrain from dancing around.
A-trak – Push feat. Andrew Wyatt
Andrew Wyatt steps away from his Miike Snow duties to provide haunting vocals on top of the house beat. The vocals reverberate around your head as the house beat transports you to a 70s dance equipped with platform shoes and hues of color fading in and out on the floor.
The tune will be released later this month on the 23rd courtesy of Fool’s Gold Records. For now let the tune play out on your SoundCloud account and get ready to have a groovy holiday season with A-trak.
Latest posts by Alex Zimmerman (see all)
- Backwoods, the Hidden Gem of the Midwest - September 14, 2016
- Explore the “Labyrinth” with Trivecta - August 15, 2016
- Monstercat Celebrates Five Years with Anniversary Album - July 30, 2016
- Backwoods Festival Announce Daily Lineup - July 28, 2016
- Slander & NGHTMRE Spread ‘Gud Vibrations’ Across the U.S. - July 25, 2016