Pep & Rash Deliver Another Future House Jam, “Rumors”
Hailing from one of the meccas of dance music – the Netherlands, DJ/producer duo Pep & Rash have been slaving away over the past year perfecting their signature sound to show the world that they are a force to be reckoned with. The Dutch rising talents have maintained their future house style since their subtle beginnings regardless of the recent rise in popularity of the genre.
Their latest smash single out on Spinnin’ Deep, “Rumors,” was originally credited to genre pioneers Oliver Heldens and Tchami. But, when their identities were revealed, many posed a question as to who were these creative producers. “Rumors” glistens amongst other releases for its crafty pad work, clean basslines, and funk-infused drop. The Dutch duo kick off the year in the biggest way possible and should be gearing up for quite the ride in 2015.
Pep & Rash – Rumors (Original Mix)
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016
- Pep & Rash Let Their Creativity Speak For Itself With “Red Roses”
- Oliver Heldens Teams Up With Zeds Dead on “You Know”
- Listen to Chris Lake & Rrotik’s Floor Filler Remix of Fono’s “Real Joy”
- Mr. Belt and Wezol Revitalize A Dance Music Classic in “Finally”
- Enter To Win Tickets To See Quintino This Friday in Seattle (CLOSED)