How I Learned To Stop Worrying & Love Young Bombs
This should come as no surprise though, as the dynamic duo has been at it for months now, releasing one track that is straight fire out of the 28+ days.
The anthemic ditty will have you up and at ’em in no time; Martin and Tristan have included their signature instruments and progressive house tunes into the mix as well. If you are completely lost and not following me at all because you haven’t been following the two, please click here for more information on them and their valuable Inferno-induced music.
Secondcity – I Wanna Feel (Young Bombs Remix)
I promise it is a pleasant treat that truly shows that the group is embracing 2015 with arms wide open, as it is their first release of the year. Don’t worry, you will be hearing this on Sirius XM BPM fairly soon, I can promise you that…. just as long as Austin Kramer is there.
Latest posts by Gabby Espinet (see all)
- Obseen Will Make Your Hotline Bling - March 18, 2016
- Beshken Induces Us With A Smooth Yet Bouncy Beat - February 25, 2016
- Not Like That x Smoothie Tunes Present: London Showcase at The Yard - February 23, 2016
- Nine Lives Shows us what he can do with Louis The Child’s, “It’s Strange” - January 17, 2016
- Sad Money Releases the Next “Hotline” Ring-tone - November 19, 2015