“Bring My Beat Back” is Future House at its Finest
According to Urban Dictionary, Future House is:
“A mixture between deep and progressive house. It is a a recently started genre of electronic dance music that was mistakenly started by the popular artist Tchami. He labeled his tracks on SoundCloud “Future House” which he put up as a joke. He defined it in an interview stating that “it is basically every tunes that pushes forward the House genre.”
People took it seriously and the internet itself is forming it as a new genre of music.
But, I’d say that’s a pretty accurate description for the young genre.
Here to further define the the future of house music is Jerk & Bastard, an up and coming producer based out of Germany.
Jerk & Bastard’s new track, “Bring My Beat Back” melds the best elements of future house, combining the groovy backbeats of deep house with the ever-popular crooning female vocals of EDM. The song features a hefty drop, but still possesses a highly danceable vibe. David Guetta recently played “Bring My Beat Back” on his weekly ‘DJ Mix’ show…if that isn’t a stamp of approval, I don’t know what is.
If you’re a fan of Future House, or would just like to know what it sounds like, check out the track below!
Latest posts by Chris Bergin (see all)
- Nora En Pure Scheduled to Spin Her Way Across America This Winter - December 26, 2015
- Slow Magic, Giraffage, & Daktyl: So Cute! Tour Review - November 28, 2015
- Slow Magic, Giraffage, & Daktyl Take On Webster Hall This Friday (11/20) - November 19, 2015
- Tacos & Trap Music – Rito Loco X GTA Event Review - November 19, 2015
- Morning Sun – Corey James & Joakim Molitor - November 13, 2015