Garmiani’s “Zaza” Is Reborn In Spectacular Style
Garmiani‘s “Zaza” exploded onto the scene back in 2014; released through cake-throwing superstar DJ Steve Aoki’s Dim Mak label, it has certainly caused some serious damage around the global club scene. Just as the hype surrounding the track began to diminish, we have been hit with four colossal remixes, all firmly stamping a unique sound on the impressive original work.
Sitting around the “EDM” sound, Jay Ronko and Joey Massa both build their productions based on an aggressive and “in your face” drop, whilst the breakdowns utilize original material from Garmiani’s work to great success. Moving outside of the original genre, Wreckvge brings a deep and grimey vibe with an empowering trap rework, and Australian duo Chardy & Dimatik are on hand to deliver the pulsating melbourne bounce.
You can get the “Zaza” package here.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016