Big & Dirty Present Their “Miami 2015” Compilation
Over the years, Big & Dirty have brought us some of the biggest names in house and electronic music, with Laidback Luke and First State all contributing to the growing stature of the imprint – a sister label of Be Yourself Music. As the hype surrounding Miami grows ever more in the run up to the Winter Music Conference, Big & Dirty has just dropped an outstanding compilation, mixed by none other than the Swedish production duo Lunde Bros.
With artists such as Fedde Le Grand and Merk & Kremont featured, this isn’t an album to be taken lightly as it packs some serious heat. Lunde Bros bring a handful of releases to the table as well, before rounding it off smoothly in a well thought out mix – essential for any Miami party.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016