Tom Staar’s “Bora” To Be Released on Axtone Records
With his first release on Axtone Records, Staar will unleash “Bora“. This hypnotizing, yet subtly uplifting track features an undeniably infectious piano hook along with an enormous thumping bassline. “Bora” is bound to make waves throughout Miami Music Week due to its catchy melody, and overwhelmingly emotive chord progression. Its indescribable aura is somewhat reminiscent of early Swedish House Mafia productions. In fact, “Bora” was premiered on BBC Radio 1 thanks to Steve Angello (the former SHM member) in his 2014 guest mix.
Surprisingly, “Bora” will serve as Staar’s first release on Axtone, despite the fact that he’s worked closely with prominent Axtone artist, Kryder, and remixed the likes of Swedish House Mafia, Armin van Buuren, Afrojack, Dave Spoon, Dirty South, Francesco Rossi, Dansson and Marlon Hoffstadt. His re-works, and massive original productions (“Jericho” & “Totem“) have made Staar one of the most supported artists in all of dance music. Likewise, he is a founding member of the “groove-cartel“, and has been released on the likes of SIZE, Spinnin’, and mau5trap records. Fans can be sure that “Bora” won’t be Staar‘s last imprint on Axtone Records.
Make sure to check out the preview of “Bora” below, and have a magnificent Miami Music Week!
Latest posts by Chris Bergin (see all)
- Nora En Pure Scheduled to Spin Her Way Across America This Winter - December 26, 2015
- Slow Magic, Giraffage, & Daktyl: So Cute! Tour Review - November 28, 2015
- Slow Magic, Giraffage, & Daktyl Take On Webster Hall This Friday (11/20) - November 19, 2015
- Tacos & Trap Music – Rito Loco X GTA Event Review - November 19, 2015
- Morning Sun – Corey James & Joakim Molitor - November 13, 2015