Mr. Belt and Wezol Revitalize A Dance Music Classic in “Finally”
Hailing from the mecca of dance music, the Netherlands, it’s no surprise that the up-and-coming duo, Mr. Belt and Wezol, is on the fast-track to superstardom. After exploding onto the scene with their debut single, “Shiver,” the talented duo has released a slew of tracks that have had them steadily moving up the ranks. While they helped champion the rise of the future house genre, Mr. Belt and Wezol’s music is not defined by strict boundaries, as the two producers blend their individual preferences and styles to create jams with an undeniable groove.
Their latest offering, “Finally,” is a modern re-interpretation of Cece Peniston’s dance music classic by the same name. Mr. Belt and Wezol take Peniston’s soulful four-to-the-floor jam and breath new life into the track, layering together a piano-driven melody with deep, booming bass lines. Peep “Finally” below and make sure to get your own copy when it drops April 6th via Spinnin’ Deep.
Mr. Belt & Wezol – Finally (Original Mix)
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016