Junge Junge Drop A Wonderful Remix Package
With the original production still causing quite a stir, Junge Junge have just brought out a number of remixes to accompany the empowering “Beautiful Girl” that came our way last month. The collection certainly has a more underground feel to it in comparison to its more commercial original predecessor, and it stands out as a brilliant set in its own right.
The work from Audiofly comes as one of the standout tracks, who delivers a rolling groove and occasionally slipping in a brief vocal cut to add an extra bit of color to the percussively lead track. Blond:ish takes it even darker through harsh echoing snares and shuffling hi hats, whilst a warmer tone comes from Tube & Berger with a deep and prominent bass line.
Taking the key elements from the original work, each remix here is impressive in its own way and comes together for an epic collection. Out now, be sure to get onto these new sounds here.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016