Torren Foot Makes Panties Drop With His Latest Remix!
“I’m thinkin’ of thinkin’ ’bout stickin’ with you.”
Hailing from Melbourne, Australia, Torren Foot is not shy about being a self-proclaimed “Professional Panty Dropper.” And with his remix for fellow Aussie, Stefan Friendless, he’s got the ammo to back it up. Torren Foot gives the once indie dance/nu disco track an edgy makeover, using an unforgiving bass line and driving percussions to set a darker tone.
Friendless – Into The Blue (Torren Foot Remix)
A hauntingly addictive melody (xylophone, perhaps?) complements the vocals, perfectly, really making this remix a standout; I found myself coming back to this track just to hear it. It’s a sexy mix of mood and music that fits effectively into a pre-funk warm-up or on that late night dance floor! Let the panty-dropping begin!
Latest posts by Nolan Oribello (see all)
- Torren Foot Makes Panties Drop With His Latest Remix! - April 25, 2015
- Panic Bomber Puts The “Late Night” In Late Night Alumni’s Latest Single - April 15, 2015
- Greco Breathes New Life Into Stardust’s House Classic - April 3, 2015
- Get In Touch With DABIN’s New Genre-Defying EP - March 8, 2015
- All You Need Is Autograf’s Latest ODESZA Remix! - February 13, 2015