Now Here’s a Remix I Can Go For
Contrary to what the song title says, I can definitely go for this. DJ M.O.S. brings back the 70’s disco vibe in this remix to Hall & Oates classic, “I Can’t Go For That.” Transporting the disco vibe to the 21st century, DJ M.O.S. implants a groovy beat underneath the magical vocals from Daryl Hall that will keep the entire dance floor moving and grooving through the night.
Hall & Oates – I Can’t Go For That (DJ M.O.S. Disco Remix)
A bouncy beat starts off the song and never stops until the final seconds as DJ M.O.S. continues to show off his prowess in creating club smashes. After having residencies in 3 of the biggest cities for EDM (New York, Los Angeles and Miami) he lets the whole world have this tune for free direct from his SoundCloud. This track is sure to spark up your summer nights and can even turn some older generations onto the genre.
If you haven’t heard of DJ M.O.S. yet, give him a look on SoundCloud and on his website. Vanity Fair named him one of the 10 best dressed DJ’s and he has performed at some of the biggest venues and for the biggest celebrities including Kanye West, Usher, George Lucas and two presidents. Enjoy the free track and make sure to show some love in the comments below.
Latest posts by Alex Zimmerman (see all)
- Backwoods, the Hidden Gem of the Midwest - September 14, 2016
- Explore the “Labyrinth” with Trivecta - August 15, 2016
- Monstercat Celebrates Five Years with Anniversary Album - July 30, 2016
- Backwoods Festival Announce Daily Lineup - July 28, 2016
- Slander & NGHTMRE Spread ‘Gud Vibrations’ Across the U.S. - July 25, 2016