Talented Duo SeeB Remake Kiesza’s “Cut Me Loose”
Having already previously worked with the gifted Kiesza, Norway-hailing production pair SeeB have been quietly wowing fans with a beautiful and vibe-filled remix of her “Cut Me Loose.”
With the original released on Kiesza’s debut album, a soulful and emotional ballad, SeeB have kept plenty of expression with their edit, pitching those stunning vocals and accompanying them with a poppy dance beat beneath. Seamlessly taking the tune to a new level, the technical ability of SeeB is evident here – we’re already looking forward to some new material from this duo.
If you’re digging this shimmering remix, show it some love on Hypem.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016