Oliver Heldens Unveiled As HI-LO, Launches Heldeep Records
One of dance music’s finest, Oliver Heldens, has been enjoying his exponential rise to fame, but he hasn’t rested on any laurels. He’s continuously making moves, and the launch of his record label, as well as the unveiling of himself as the producer, HI-LO, only prove that he is as ambitious as he is talented. His renowned weekly radio show, Heldeep, was built off of being a platform for new artists, but it has now evolved into a full record label – Heldeep Records.
For the inaugural release on the label, Oliver takes on his bass house alias, HI-LO, to show off his chops that he’s been developing under-wraps. If you remember HI-LO’s debut, “Crank It Up,” on Mad Decent, you’ll have a good idea of what to expect from his latest, “Renegade Mastah.” From beginning to end, HI-LO keeps the vibes high as he drives the tune with relentless percussion, bass, and synth work paired with the classic vocals from Wildchild’s “Renegade Master” original. This first Heldeep Records release will be out on July 20th, but until then, enjoy the song here.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016