Dirtybird Protegé, Justin Jay, Releases Mom, I Graduated EP!
There are many up-and-coming young talents in the dance music game, but there are few that hold the stature of Dirtybird’s Justin Jay. With appearances at Coachella, Desert Hearts, Electric Zoo, Nocturnal Wonderland and more this year, it’s clear that the 22-year-old has been growing by leaps and bounds, and there is no end in sight. On top of touring, he’s delivered a stand out EP on Pets Recordings, a single, “Mind Games” (via Annie Mac), and even a collab with the UK’s Chris Lorenzo, “Storm.” Now Justin Jay is keeping the release train rolling with his celebratory EP, Mom, I Graduated EP!, that was just put out on Dirtybird.
From the firing, piano-laden stomper “Hit It” to the jungle-y groover, “Rain Dance,” the EP is a snapshot of Justin Jay’s studio work, including his first foray into vocals, during his last semester in college. Buy Justin Jay’s EP on Beatport, enjoy, and see him live in a city near you.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016