Bolier and Natalie Peris’ New Single Will Have You Vibin’ For “Forever And A Day”
With his remix of JAYKOH’s “Still in Love” fresh on everyone’s mind, Bolier is back with his latest deep house jam, “Forever And A Day,” and you’ve got to check this track out. The Dutch deep house maestro has cemented his reputation as one of the Netherlands’ fastest-rising newcomers, as he brings a mix of groove and vibes that are nearly unmatched. On “Forever And A Day,” Bolier’s trademark house backbone is front and center, as he sets a foundation with a pulsing bass line with dark undertones that offers a stark contrast to Natalie Peris’ angelic vocals.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016