Oliver Heldens Releases New Collaboration With Tiesto, “Wombass”
After giving Oliver Heldens his first big push in dance music by signing “Gecko” to Musical Freedom, Tiesto is back working side-by-side the future house sensation. Their collab “Wombass” made it into both of their live sets throughout the festival circuit this past summer but wasn’t ID’d or released until just recently. Opening with Helden’s signature future house synths and deep bass line, the track melts into a beautifully light violin melody with subtle bass undertones, followed by a musical return to the previous future house riff.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016