Mack & Jet Set Vega Deliver Chilled-Out Remix of Diplo’s “Be Right There”
There are very few artists that have had a 2015 quite like Diplo has. The Mad Decent boss has dominated the industry across all three of his different artist projects – Diplo, Jack U, and Major Lazer – like few others truly can, making his brand one of the biggest in dance music. With two albums out this year, one as Jack U, and the other as Major Lazer, Diplo has delivered plenty of material for up-and-coming artists to remix, with many choosing to take on his hits like “Lean On” and “Where Are U Now,” but few taking on something by Diplo himself.
The emerging, Miami-based artists, Mack & Jet Set Vega, have decided to break the mold and take on Diplo and Sleepy Tom’s “Be Right There,” infusing the track with a kiss of their trademark, laidback production style. The rising stars keep the vocals as organic as possible in favor of slightly speeding up the tempo and infusing the drop with uplifting pan flutes and deep synth stabs to give the track a little extra groove. Check it out below.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016