Justin Caruso Teams Up With Angelika Vee For Stunning Cover of Justin Bieber’s “What Do You Mean”
Few would have guessed that Justin Bieber would be at the top of the music industry come November of 2015, but the pop star seems to have defied all odds on his way to conquering the pop world with his album, Purpose. By teaming up with Skrillex and Diplo on their track, “Where Are U Now,” and then tabbing Skrillex for production duties on his album, Bieber was able to seamlessly crossover from pop and dance with tracks like the tropical-infused, lead single off of his album, “What Do You Mean,” making those tracks the perfect target for remixers like the rising LA artist, Justin Caruso. The emerging sensation has been quietly making waves in Los Angeles’ burgeoning dance scene, but he’s delivered his most pop-ready production to date, teaming up with Angelika Vee for a stunning genre-defying remix of “What Do You Mean.” With Vee on vocals and Caruso on production duties, this cover of “What Do You Mean” carries the same emotion and infectiously catchy lyrics as Bieber’s original, but packs a serious punch at the drop, as Caruso showcases his signature groove-driven brand of house. Peep the remix below, and get the free download here.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016