Tez Cadey Extends House Boundaries With Brand New EP
↑ Back to top
Rolling seven tracks deep is this stunning EP (although it feels more like a mini album of sorts) from Parisian producer Tez Cadey. After teasing us with the choppy yet uplifting cut “Seve” – which is also featured here – Cadey brings more to the table with the “Walls” EP.
A sweet sojourn through house music filtered with Cadey’s influence and a distinctly French flavour, “Walls” covers many bases, and covers them well. From the driving, piano drenched title cut; all splashes of guitar and dreamy vocals courtesy of Julia Church, to the rolling, arpeggiated synth rhythms of “Oregon”, “Walls” offers a distinctly musical edge throughout the entirety of this EP.
Delivering exclusive Electronic Dance Music news on the latest top stories, tracks, events, artists and more.
- 3 hours ago
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016