King Arthur Revamps A Set Of Topher Jones Material For New EP
Easing in a new identity when you’ve already established one for yourself can be quite a challenge. Unless you’re Topher Jones of course – the Chicago, Illinois producer and DJ has been out of the spotlight for a minute cooking up something exciting, and has now unleashed it upon the world in the form of his new EP.
Jones introduces to you “Before I Was King” and his current production name King Arthur; this new style lies more in the roots of house than it does with his usual EDM leanings and allows Jones the opportunity to explore different musical terrain. Reworking three of his own classic tracks including “Brohammer” as King Arthur, “Before I Was King” is certainly a fresh page in an already packed journal from this talented producer.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016