TOkiMONSTA’s “Go With It” Inspires An Awesome Remix Collab
At the time of writing, Jennifer Lee, better known as TOkiMONSTA, is traversing North America on her FOVERE tour with Anderson .Paak. If you’ve hit any of her string of shows, you would have no doubt heard a certain track ring out during her sets.
Previously released a couple of years ago as the lead single from her critically acclaimed “Half Shadows” LP, “Go With It” ft. MNDR has just been retouched by rising production talents Bentz & G-Rex, who switch the style up into a more trap/dubstep hybrid laced with driving synths and chords. The familiar vocals of featured guest MNDR still resonate throughout the track, bringing a powerful vibe to it.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016