Feels So “Good to Be Loved” by M-22
I don’t know about you but it feels good to be loved by artists. Pouring their heart and soul into a piece makes the track memorable, making you want to click play over and over. M-22 had one of these tracks earlier this year with “Good to Be Loved.” The track received plenty of praise from Pete Tong and raked in over 4 million plays on Spotify. Now signed to Sebastian Ingrosso’s Refune Music, the popular track gets a music video that fits perfectly with the state of love in 2015. Check it out below.
M-22 – Good to Be Loved Music Video
The music video is fairly simple with a guy and a girl coyly looking at each other before moving to each other, embracing and intertwining, physically and mentally. The soft house melody plays behind them, setting the perfect mood that lasts throughout the entire track.
The music video swirls back and forth between every style of relationship, straight, lesbian, gay, inter-racial, any kind, proving that love takes many forms and who are we to judge what love looks like. Though the video may be a tad NSFW, it’s impossible not to love this track and a perfect way to end 2015.
Latest posts by Alex Zimmerman (see all)
- Backwoods, the Hidden Gem of the Midwest - September 14, 2016
- Explore the “Labyrinth” with Trivecta - August 15, 2016
- Monstercat Celebrates Five Years with Anniversary Album - July 30, 2016
- Backwoods Festival Announce Daily Lineup - July 28, 2016
- Slander & NGHTMRE Spread ‘Gud Vibrations’ Across the U.S. - July 25, 2016
- Sebastian Ingrosso & Tommy Trash’s Newest Collaboration
- EDX Releases Official Music Video for “Breathin’,” “Remember House” on Spotify + iTunes
- Avicii and Friends BBC Radio 1 Essential Selection
- Felix Jaehn Delivers Official Music Video For His Hit, “Book of Love” ft. Polina
- Travel To ‘Portland’ In Watermät & MOGUAI’s New Music Video + Full Release