Review: Sonny Fodera – Feeling U (Defected)
Sonny Fodera’s latest release on Defected is arguably his most highly anticipated yet.
He has, by anyone’s standards, had a massive 2015, as he traveled the world selling out gigs wherever he went as well as having a huge Ibiza residency this summer.
Working with Yasmin, Feeling U is a 2 track EP, with a deep mix and a club mix.
The deep mix is a thumping heavy-hitter, and with Yasmin’s vocals, becomes a moody, sensual peak time winner. The club mix brings everything up a level, with sunny piano and strings – one for the after party.
This is a big way to see out what has been an amazing 2015 for Sonny Fodera, and hints at a massive 2016 to come. We’re pretty stoked to see what’s next.
Feeling U is out now on Defected Records and available here.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016