SCNDL Continue Their Dance Floor Reign With “Meant To Be”
Ensuring their brand of high energy dance music continues to spread across the globe, Australian producer/DJ duo SNCDL take their new single to Universal Sweden this week, and it’s a killer tune. “Meant To Be” is a surging, richly layered track that continues to develop over its duration, and we find it incredibly catchy.
With a punchy beat, the rest of this one is made up of lilting saxophones, sprightly piano patterns and instantly catchy vocals. “Meant To Be” comes to life from the very get-go, hooking the listener in with its stunning production by the pair.
We recommend you cop this one – you can do so here.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Resolution 2017 Is 50% Sold Out (And We’re Giving Away Free Tickets) - November 23, 2016
- Swerve Spotlight: HBK – ‘Calibrate’ - December 2, 2016
- Behind the Beat: Mike Cervello - December 2, 2016
- Swerve Spotlight: Gerry Gonza – ’54 Chevy’ - December 1, 2016
- Richie Hawtin Showcases the MODEL 1 Mixer at Output - December 1, 2016
- Behind the Beat: Justin Oh - November 30, 2016