Prepare for Spring Break with Onda’s New Remix
Onda may be a new duo but you wouldn’t guess it from their remix of THEY’s “Back It Up.” A blend of tropical vibes and a bass beat make this a perfect candidate for your Spring Break playlist. Check it out below.
THEY. – Back It Up (Onda Remix)
This L.A. duo may only have 4 tweets and 15 followers to their name but with over 14 thousand plays in the past 2 days, it’s clear that people are taking notice of Onda. A Latin party vibe underlies this track, which will have everyone shaking their hips and drinking their mojitos in the starry nights on the beach. If you’re the dancing type, the beat is perfect for the fast-paced salsa or rumba as the bass and horns hit the off-notes. If it isn’t quite catching your ear at first, give it some listens and pretty soon you’ll be joining the crowd in the dance party.
This remix is available for free download now, so pick up your copy, throw it in a playlist and dance the night away to this new duo. If you want more information, check out their twitter and keep an eye on their website as Onda releases more tracks. Is it Spring Break yet?
Onda: Twitter | SoundCloud | Website
Latest posts by Alex Zimmerman (see all)
- Backwoods, the Hidden Gem of the Midwest - September 14, 2016
- Explore the “Labyrinth” with Trivecta - August 15, 2016
- Monstercat Celebrates Five Years with Anniversary Album - July 30, 2016
- Backwoods Festival Announce Daily Lineup - July 28, 2016
- Slander & NGHTMRE Spread ‘Gud Vibrations’ Across the U.S. - July 25, 2016
- Mashup Monday (ft. The Hood Internet, Dr. Brixx, and More!) – Free Downloads
- Danielle Turns The Clock to Summertime with Her Remix of Freedom Fry’s “Shaky Ground”
- Kasum Says Thank You With Free Remix Of Third Eye Blind
- Beshken Induces Us With A Smooth Yet Bouncy Beat
- FREE DOWNLOAD: “La Murga De Panama (RUM DRUM Remix)”