Will OB & Subrinse Deliver a “Special Treat”
New York-based producer Will OB and Nashville-based producer Subrinse have teamed up in their latest collaboration, “Special Treat.” For the house heads out there, this is definitely a track that will make you move. Minimalist, driving, progressive and funky, “Special Treat” is fresh off its premiere at Miami Music Week and embodies the house vibes promoted by Wild Society Records.
Will OB and Subrinse have been producing and DJing for several years, playing at events such as Nanette Lepore’s NYFW after party, CODES House Party, RVDIOVCTIVE events and a residency at Hotel Chantelle. They have worked with a number of artists including, Kid Cudi, Bankie iZ, Lorine Chia, Range and Self Help. Their house style is recognizably influenced by labels such as DirtyBird, This Ain’t Bristol, and Defected Records, but brings a New York edge to productions that sets them apart. Both Will OB and Subrinse were part of the sets at the RVDIOVCTIVE Pool Party during Miami Music Week. RVDIOVCTIVE has an established track record of bringing in some of the biggest up and coming names in dance music to their events. Alongside Felix Da Housecat, Devon James, Will Clarke, Ant LaRock and many more, Will OB and Subrinse made waves with “Special Treat” and brought a taste of the Big Apple to South Beach.
Special Treat – Will OB & Subrinse
Latest posts by Alex Blake (see all)
- eelrack Shakes the Treehouse with Debut Electric Zoo Set - September 26, 2016
- Behind the Beat: Andrew Rayel - September 19, 2016
- Stay Close: An Artistic Odyssey in a San Francisco Warehouse - August 17, 2016
- Devon James Drops Cheeky Midsummer Treat “Booty in the Kitchen” - August 1, 2016
- ‘All Day I Dream’ Takes Over Governors Island July 10th - July 8, 2016