Basenji Leaves Us With the Perfect Heirloom
It’s finally here guys! Australian future bass producer, Basenji, is coming out of the woodwork for good, as he has officially graced us with his newest track, “Heirloom.” Some might remember it from his Boiler Room set back in March, others from the 1 minute and 20 second preview on Wave Racer’s Diplo and Friends session. For those of you who haven’t heard it, this is your perfect opportunity to be seduced by Basenji’s electronic sounds.
Basenji – Heirloom
The upbeat ditty seems to take some inspiration from fellow Future Classic members, mainly Wave Racer and Flume. It has that neon styled melody from Wave Racer and some light experimental trip hop from Flume, all amounting to a sick production.
If you find yourself in Australia, be sure to hit up one of his upcoming shows from his recently announced tour!
Astral People, Future Classic & Maker Agency Present:
Fri Oct 3 – Civic Underground – Sydney
Sat Oct 4 – The Helm – Sunshine Coast
Sun Oct 5 – The TBC Club – Brisbane
Fri Oct 17 – The Liberty Social – Melbourne
Sat Oct 18 – Trinity Bar – Canberra
Fri Oct 24 – Cats @ Rocket Bar – Adelaide
Sat Oct 25 – Welcome to the Valley – Perth
Latest posts by Gabby Espinet (see all)
- Obseen Will Make Your Hotline Bling - March 18, 2016
- Beshken Induces Us With A Smooth Yet Bouncy Beat - February 25, 2016
- Not Like That x Smoothie Tunes Present: London Showcase at The Yard - February 23, 2016
- Nine Lives Shows us what he can do with Louis The Child’s, “It’s Strange” - January 17, 2016
- Sad Money Releases the Next “Hotline” Ring-tone - November 19, 2015