Nebbra’s Brass-y Spice to “Say My Name”
Apparently anthemic music is a thing… at least it should be after listening to French producer Nebbra absolutely kill this “Say My Name” rework. He isn’t playing around, this one is downright flawless, and weaves in and out of some of our favorite EDM genres; it’s a beautiful combination of electro-pop, nu-disco, and indie dance.
The track starts off with humble beginnings, focusing on Zyra’s original lyricism, slowly pacing on the addition of claps and other instrumentals, with a final outcome of a one-minute build-up. As soon as the drop hits (1:03), I promise you, you will be bobbing your head for days. The French producer literally captures each and every instrument throughout the song, from the steady piano chords, drums, and a unique and indispensable horn tribute.
Odesza – Say My Name Ft. Zyra (Nebbra Remix)
Nebbra is definitely on the radar, catch up with him on Twitter if you feel the same way!
Latest posts by Gabby Espinet (see all)
- Obseen Will Make Your Hotline Bling - March 18, 2016
- Beshken Induces Us With A Smooth Yet Bouncy Beat - February 25, 2016
- Not Like That x Smoothie Tunes Present: London Showcase at The Yard - February 23, 2016
- Nine Lives Shows us what he can do with Louis The Child’s, “It’s Strange” - January 17, 2016
- Sad Money Releases the Next “Hotline” Ring-tone - November 19, 2015