Take a Hit Of ODESZA’s Love With Their Latest Remix
Seattle based production duo, ODESZA won’t stop, can’t stop lately. As we’ve asked before, “Do these guys ever sleep?” Once again, amidst the craziness that is their existence, these guys pump out another hit. This time around, Hayden James’s hit, “Something About You” is on the menu. Originally a sensual, funky, soulful, groove of a future hit, ODESZA flips it with style. The result is a beautiful, serene, distinctly ODESZA track that will move you in the right direction. The most impressive feat they’ve managed here is creating a buoyant, lifting, sound that makes this remix sound nothing like the original; while still managing to make you feel the original vibe all the same. Both tracks are majestic in their own right, deserving multiple plays. Check them out back to back for the best effect.
Hayden James- Something About You (Original)
Hayden James- Something About You (ODESZA remix)
We understand if it’s difficult to choose you favorite version. We don’t judge, love them both the same and groove on.
Latest posts by Janessa Demeule (see all)
- Stephen Questions Who Is Caught In The Crossfire - December 14, 2015
- Shady Moves Puts The Grooves On Tove Lo’s Talking Body - November 29, 2015
- Unleash Your Inner Adventurer With The FatRat and Laura Brehm [Free Download] - November 15, 2015
- Beat the Sunrise with SNBRN and Andrew Wyatt - October 31, 2015
- Barely Alive Hits Hard With Hackers ft. Armanni Reign - October 24, 2015