Gryffin Defies Genres With New Indie Breakbeat Remix Of “Open Season”
You know those type of song’s that take your mind into space and have you at complete ease from start to finish? Well, you might want to sit down because Gryffin is about to take you to that happy place. The New York stalwart has found a massive following through his azure combination of pop-laced melodies and indie atmospheres that will have you singing along and not feeling ashamed to do so. However, Gryffin decided to test the waters in a new genre with his remix of Josef Salvat’s “Open Season” for his official remix, and it’s a smash.
Moderate 808s and hip-hop percussion offsets glittering synths and striking guitar strums, Gryffin presents a true hybrid production that pulls from so many influences its impressive. You can stream the official remix below and be sure to be on the look out for its official release.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016