AVNU Dazzles With His Debut Remix of Rozes’ “Fragile”
While the holidays are usually a time for family and friends, one of the only downsides of the nearly two-week break from reality is how busy things get at home. Commitments to family and friends often leave very little time for things that I would otherwise do daily – looking for music, blogging, and the like. However, now that break is over, school is back in session, and the routine is back, I’ve finally had the time to get to everything that I missed over the break, and this is one of the first posts that I had to do.
Hailing from Cape Town, South Africa, AVNU, or A Virtual New Universe, is a newcomer to the dance music world with very little about him out on the Internet other than his debut release, a remix of Rozes’ “Fragile.” The remix, which was released in December, is one of the better ones that I’ve heard all year, and showcases his unique take on production that blends indie dance with the soaring synth work of a genre like progressive house. AVNU has promised to release a new remix every month of the year, so keep an eye out for the up-and-comer as February rolls around.
Rozes – Fragile (AVNU Remix)
Latest posts by (see all)
- Resolution 2017 Is 50% Sold Out (And We’re Giving Away Free Tickets) - November 23, 2016
- Swerve Spotlight: HBK – ‘Calibrate’ - December 2, 2016
- Behind the Beat: Mike Cervello - December 2, 2016
- Swerve Spotlight: Gerry Gonza – ’54 Chevy’ - December 1, 2016
- Richie Hawtin Showcases the MODEL 1 Mixer at Output - December 1, 2016
- Behind the Beat: Justin Oh - November 30, 2016