Behind The Beat | Quintino on Global Travel, Festivals and More
Quintino is one of my favorite big house DJs; he’s been a part of many hard-hitting festival anthems that I’ve heard over the years including Epic, Chasing Summers and Puzzle. It was an honor to sit down with him prior to his show at Seattle’s Foundation Nightclub because he truly is a down-to-earth, modest guy who’s incredibly passionate about making music.
He’s joined the ranks of the Netherland’s finest DJs, making multiple collab tracks and performing at venues and festivals all over the globe, and let me tell you, Quinten van den Berg’s hard work has paid off. After being discovered by Laidback Luke at the age of 18, Quintino’s career has skyrocketed and is still climbing.
There’s something about his demeanor that makes him so approachable and easy to talk to, which is something that I really look for in artists not only as a journalist but also a fan. He’s also got an incredible smile that shows you how much he enjoys the life he’s living; the more DJs there are, this mentality seems to be prevalent less and less, so I’m happy to see it in Quintino.
His Seattle show really got the crowd moving, and I look forward to the next time I get to see this humble jet setter live!
Latest posts by Dom (see all)
- That Time When I Had a 2 Night Stand with Zeds Dead… - December 7, 2015
- Zeds Dead Celebrate New Album with 2 Night Stand Tour - October 1, 2015
- 5 Reasons Why Seattle’s Decibel Festival is One of Our Favorites - August 30, 2015
- WIN TICKETS to Spor at Foundation Nightclub on 7/15! - July 14, 2015
- Why Sasquatch Festival is (Still) for “Hipsters” - June 9, 2015