Behind The Beat | Beltek Talks Inspiration & Originality
We all know that some of the greatest DJs have come out of Europe. The Netherlands has been a huge source for some of the best in the industry (Tiesto, Hardwell and many more), along with Sweden (Avcii/Eric Prydz) and other European nations. Martin ‘Beltek’ Bijelić, who was picked up by Tiesto a few years ago, hails from the Central European country of Slovenia. Granted it’s not the most usual place for a European DJ to come from, but Martin can rep it damn well.
I’ve watched Beltek’s career progress, as he continues to create incredible new releases and teaming up with some of the best in the business like Morgan Page, Arty and more. You can definitely hear the influence from his roots in his music, and he never holds back. If you’re ready to hear some serious tracks on a night out, check out ‘Go!’ or ‘Rock The Beat’ and you’ll be jumping before you know it.
We sat down with Martin when he opened up for Morgan Page’s live in 3D tour post-set, and the crowd was definitely rallied up.
Latest posts by Dom (see all)
- That Time When I Had a 2 Night Stand with Zeds Dead… - December 7, 2015
- Zeds Dead Celebrate New Album with 2 Night Stand Tour - October 1, 2015
- 5 Reasons Why Seattle’s Decibel Festival is One of Our Favorites - August 30, 2015
- WIN TICKETS to Spor at Foundation Nightclub on 7/15! - July 14, 2015
- Why Sasquatch Festival is (Still) for “Hipsters” - June 9, 2015