Behind The Beat | Catching Up With Victoria Horn
A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of interviewing several time Grammy winner Victoria Horn a.k.a. Lady V at Chalice Recording Studios in Hollywood. Lady V is an extremely talented singer and songwriter, and has worked with people in multiple genres of music including artists like Armin Van Buuren, Rui Da Silva, Markus Schulz, Enrique Iglesias, Selena Gomez, Brandy, Keyshia Cole, Demi Lovato, and many more.
Check out one of her tracks we posted last month with Markus Schulz!
Lady V took a break from singing for a while to focus on songwriting, but she’s back in action, and has many tracks for us to look forward to in the future! Take a look at this exclusive video interview filmed by Viewbility’s Louis Mayo, and learn more about her upcoming releases, favorite spots in LA, and her best advice for upcoming songwriters and singers!
Check out more of Viewbility’s videos at www.viewbility.com!
Latest posts by Chelsey Mora (see all)
- “Glo Up” With Dack Janiels & The GloGangTwins - March 22, 2016
- Travel Through “Space And Time” With Wednesday - March 8, 2016
- Where’s My Olde E? 40oz Cult Vol. 2 - January 11, 2016
- Insomniac’s Countdown NYE Was The Key To Success - January 6, 2016
- Insomniac’s “Countdown” Is The Best NYE Party In SoCal - December 21, 2015
- Armin van Buuren & Markus Schulz – The Expedition (Indecent Noise Remix) [FREE DOWNLOAD]
- Ferry Corsten ft. Jenny Wahlstrom – Many Ways
- Behind The Beat Video Interview | Markus Schulz – The Man That Saved EDC 2012
- Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub Columbus Day Weekend!!!
- Markus Schulz Nashville – Scream Bus Tour