Kristian Nairn Talks House, Hard Work, and Hodor | Rave Of Thrones
The Rave of Thrones tour is officially underway, and you can bet it’s one of the most fun themed tours we’ve ever seen. We had the privilege of seeing Kristian Nairn spin at Seattle’s Q Nightclub a few weeks ago, and we even got to pick his brain about the tour! First though, let’s talk about the awesome production of the event. The various house sigils were projected on one wall of the club while dancers adorned in GoT themed clothing danced with fire ad other dangerous looking objects. Kristian himself wasn’t wearing any GoT themes clothing, but who can blame him? It was a packed and hotter than dragon breath night inside Q. He went from funky house to harder electro, and all over the place on the 4 CDJ setup in front of him! It was a lot of fun, and if you have a chance to catch the tour we highly recommend it!
Now hear what he had to say about fame, DJing, and up-and-coming producers!
OTB: How has the fame you’ve gotten from GoT affected your DJing career? Would you say it’s been a good thing?
Latest posts by Matthew Jager (see all)
- CLØVE Brings The Sounds Of Seattle To Your Ears With New EP #Annexed - April 19, 2016
- Bass Academy Surpasses All Expectations - April 18, 2016
- The PNW Is Getting Invaded By Bass - March 1, 2016
- Tegi Is Making Moves In 2016 - January 21, 2016
- Will Flume’s Next Album Live Up To The Hype? - January 20, 2016