Dr. P & Funtcase Talk Dubstep At Paradiso (SoundCloud Interview)
We were lucky enough to head down to the cliffs above the beautiful Columbia River Gorge and spend some time with Dr. P and Funtcase before their unbelievable b2b set at Paradiso earlier this summer.
Listen to some of the masters of bass talk about their origins into the scene, the importance of creativity, and vibing off the crowd.
Is it time to go back to the Gorge yet?
Latest posts by Erik Skoog (see all)
- Golden Features Joins Foreign Family Collective With Two Singles - November 28, 2016
- Resolution 2017 Is 50% Sold Out (And We’re Giving Away Free Tickets) - November 23, 2016
- Lose Yourself To Jai Wolf’s Gorgeous “Kindred Spirits EP” - November 18, 2016
- Start Planning Your New Year’s With Resolution 2017 - November 4, 2016
- Anomaly Music Collective Volume Two Release Party - November 2, 2016