Labor of Love Volume 8 – Show Me The Booty
I’m not sure I would exactly classify these tracks as mood setting songs for me personally (maybe they do it for you though, to each their own!), but they do have one thing in common that is a major turn on to most, dat a$$! Let these booty bangers get your hump day where it needs to be, all the way turned up.
Ms. Fat Booty, a Mos Def classic, got the heat cranked up a few notches with this remix by Louis Futon.
A Blacksmif original “23 Waist” with a Star Slinger remix samples Ciara’s “Ride” in which “booty’s look like this size” so go ahead and use your imagination as to what that size may be.
The Floozies “Assthem (Ass Anthem, Duh)” includes a mash up of Queen’s “Fat Bottomed Girls”, Big Sean’s “Ass”, T-Pain’s “Booty Work”, Bubba Sparxxx “Mrs. New Booty”, and Destiny’s Child’s “Bootylicious”. Damn Floozies how’d you get all dat ass in this song?
Lastly, “Booty Dip” by Ric Stin & Treyy G a Savage! Remix, I don’t know about you, but this makes me want to be in the middle of a dance floor shaking my a$s.
Latest posts by Megan Ostrower (see all)
- Labor of Love Volume 8 – Show Me The Booty - February 26, 2014
- Labor of Love: Volume 7 – I Like The Way You Move - February 19, 2014
- Labor of Love-Volume 6: Be Mine? - February 12, 2014
- Labor of Love | Get Your Hormones Jumpin’ Like A Disco - February 5, 2014
- Gramatik Bestows Upon Us ‘The Age Of Reason’ - January 30, 2014