What So Not Posts a Mix that’s not “So What?!?”
If you need something to get you through the week (or maybe just a flight to Europe), What So Not, the scene’s most lovable producers Flume and Emoh Instead just released a mix that is sure to make you denounce fall and want to hold on to summer with a death grip. It’s really got something for everyone, even yo Grandma will wanna shake a cane to the highlights and mellow-lights of this hour long mix. What So Not start their European tour with the following schedule, so if you’re Euro-tripping at the moment, in the middle of a study-abroad (Hi Erin!), or maybe just Europium is your element of choice right now, be sure to put your headphones on and get lost in a Flume-y daze for the next 3496 wonderful seconds.
Latest posts by Ben Morris (see all)
- Zeros debut Album “Space Noir” creates a smoky haze of adrenaline - October 4, 2014
- What So Not Posts a Mix that’s not “So What?!?” - September 29, 2014
- Is Electro Making a Comeback? - September 20, 2014
- Must Listen – deadmau5 Silent Picture (Grabbitz Vocal Edit) - September 14, 2014
- Cashmere Cat teams up with Ariana Grande – Be My Baby - August 21, 2014