Los Angeles-based DJ/producer FelyxSnow and I were immediate friends. I found him last summer on a friend’s balcony in Chicago. Since then, we’ve played house parties together in 3 states, including renegade parties on Holy Ship. He even taught a music production class that I took in Santa Barbara at his recommendation. Since then I’ve quietly watched his progress.
A week ago, he sent me a mix that he wanted to do as a guest set. I liked it so much that we started tossing around the idea of making a regular thing of it, and thus Homebass was born. Each Homebass mix will be an hour long, will air in monthly installments, and will be featured exclusively on Only The Beat. Enjoy!
If you have a track that you’d like us to feature, or would like to be considered for a 30 minute guest set, please e-mail your submissions along with your press kit to [email protected]. In the meantime, be sure to check out FelyxSnow on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Soundcloud.
Latest posts by IMJUSTINBRAUN (see all)
- Get to Know: Felyx Snow - September 30, 2016
- Only The Beat to Host Stage at Good Vibe Tribe Festival - September 20, 2016
- Introducing Homebass - July 19, 2016
- Afterlife Recap and This Weekend’s Show Announcement - July 12, 2016
- Afterlife: Hatiras & Lo 99 Bday Party - July 6, 2016