Third Sound Wave Music Festival Announces Next Wave of Artists
Scottsdale, Ariz. – Disco Donnie Presents (DDP) and Steve LeVine Entertainment & Public Relations (SLE) announce Waikiki Beach artists, featuring Calvin Harris, R3hab, Adventure Club, Crizzly, Seven Lions and Burns, for the third Sound Wave music festival on Saturday, September 29. The festival will take place at Big Surf Waterpark, 1500 N. McClintock Drive in Tempe, Ariz., with doors opening at 2:00 p.m.
This year’s Sound Wave headliner, quadruple-platinum selling progressive house DJ and producer Calvin Harris, will be joined on the Waikiki Beach Stage by:
● R3hab – 2012 IDMA Best Breakthrough Artist, the highly sought after “dutch house” producer has remixed for artists like Lady Gaga, LMFAO, Calvin Harris, Kaskade and Katy Perry.
● Adventure Club – Band turned DJ duo, Canada’s Leighton James and Christian Srigley now travel the world spinning a mix of hard-banging electro, dubstep and hip hop.
● Crizzly – Texas native and creator of Crunkstep, a signature blend of hip-hop and dubstep, Christopher Lee Marshall finished off the End is Near tour with dubstep heavyweight 12th Planet earlier this year.
● Seven Lions – Following his endorsement by super-group Above & Beyond, Seven Lions mix of trance and dubstep has been topping Beatport charts ever since.
● Burns – Scottish producer/DJ Burns previously toured with world-renowned DJ’s Deadmau5 and Calvin Harris, and has remixed songs for artists like Wolfmother, Ladyhawke and Black Eyed Peas.
[youtube id=”J_bDhMlt_RQ” width=”620″ height=”360″]
More acts to be announced soon.
A portion of the proceeds will benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Arizona, which helps Arizona Youth realize their full potential in life by carefully matching them with adults who can become friends and mentors.
For more information or to purchase tickets, please visit www.soundwaveaz.com.