Electric Zoo Phase 2 Artist Headliners Announced
With summer just around the corner, Electric Zoo: New York’s Electronic Music Festival is excited to add more headlining artists to the three-day festival taking place over Labor Day Weekend on August 30, August 31, and September 1. Featuring two Main Stages for the first time ever, Electric Zoo’s fifth anniversary offers the ultimate summer festival experience, as the world’s top-ranked electronic DJs and live acts take over beautiful Randall’s Island with the hottest beats to keep festival attendees dancing from day to night.
“This big outdoor EDM bash celebrates its fifth anniversary on Randalls Island; the onslaught of DJs, artists and beat makers is as diverse as ever… Nab tickets now — lest you miss showing off those furry boots one last time before summer ends,” says Time Out New York.
Electric Zoo will once again feature innovative label showcase takeovers. On Friday, August 30, the hard-hitting duo of Skrillex and Boys Noize join forces as Dog Blood to curate the Riverside Tent with a BOYSNOIZE RECORDS & OWSLA showcase. For the rest of the weekend, Riverside sees the return of two world-renowned electronic music tastemakers: A-Trak’s FOOL’S GOLD CLUBHOUSE on Saturday, August 31 and Steve Aoki’s DIM MAK on Sunday, September 1. Finally, the techno congnoscenti will descend as Sunday School Grove presents Swedish techno icon Adam Beyer’s DRUMCODE RECORDS on Sunday, September 1.
Electric Zoo 2013 Phase 2 Headliner Additions:
Friday, Aug 30
Riverside : BOYSNOIZE RECORDS & OWSLA
Kill The Noise
Sunday School Grove
Saturday, Aug 31
Boys Noize LIVE
Riverside : FOOL’S GOLD CLUBHOUSE
Brodinski vs Gesaffelstein
Sunday School Grove
Sunday, Sept 1
Fedde Le Grand
Riverside : DIM MAK
Chase & Status
Sunday School Grove : DRUMCODE
More artists to be announced!
Electric Zoo also introduces the new Friday Combo Pak, available for a limited time only at a special price. Sign up now to get your unique Pre-Sale access code so you can grab this deal before sales open to the general public! The Private Pre-Sale date will be announced soon. The Friday Combo Pak includes:
● Your choice of 2-Day General Admission Pass to Electric Zoo 2013 (Fri/Sat or Fri/Sun)
● Round-trip shuttle bus transportation
● $15 worth of credit towards non-alcoholic beverages encoded on your wristband for use at the festival
Official Travel Packages, General Admission 3-Day Passes, VIP Experience 3-Day Passes and Platinum Experience 3-Day Passes are available now at www.electriczoofestival.com.
Also check out last years electric zoo down below!
[youtube id=”VSOQY4seIm4″ width=”620″ height=”360″]
Twitter @ElectricZooNY #EZoo5
Latest posts by Eyoel (see all)
- The #DXBNYE Takeover!!! - December 20, 2014
- XS Nightclub September Events Schedule - August 28, 2014
- Two Fresh in the Two Oh Six! - August 27, 2014
- Vandit’s own Extravagance SL Present ‘Cthulhu’ - August 14, 2014
- Better check on the “Airwave” (Rank 1’s 21st Century Remix) - August 12, 2014
- Electric Zoo Announces Phase III Artist Lineup, Single Day Passes Available Now
- Electric Zoo Phase 1 Artist Lineup: Main Stage West & Main Stage East Headliners – 30 Acts Announced!
- Electric Zoo 2012 SET TIMES, Mobile App, Green Initiatives & Sponsors
- Electric Zoo Has A New Owner
- Relive Electric Zoo with Official Aftermovie and Photo Gallery