Campus DJ Announces #BestCollege Competition
Campus DJ and its partners are inviting students across the nation to share why their school is the #BestCollege through Dubbler for a chance to win an all-expenses paid trip to Hollywood for two for the Campus DJ National Finale at Avalon on June 20th featuring a special surprise guest DJ, plus a $3,000 prize pack courtesy of Jabra, Dubbler, MINI USA, Chegg, and the Monster Energy Outbreak College Tour.
Students can enter the #BestCollege contest by following these two easy steps:
1. Download Dubbler (the only way to add your own voice to Facebook & Twitter) for free in your smartphone’s app store or at www.dubbler.com
2. Use Dubbler to share why your school is the #BestCollege in the nation (Make sure to use #BestCollege in the caption of your Dub!)
The most creative Dub will be chosen on June 10th by Campus DJ’s co-hosts, college-favorite hype man Flula Borg and DJ Mick (formerly Mick Boogie), and announced on June 12th. The winner will receive an all-expenses paid trip to Hollywood for two for the Campus DJ National Finale crowning the nation’s top College DJ, and a prize pack including a pair of Jabra Revo headphones enhanced by Dolby Digital Plus and Jabra Solemate portable Bluetooth speakers, gear from Monster Energy, $500 off a new MINI or MINI NEXT Certified Pre-owned MINI, a custom Dubbler filter created in the winning school’s honor, and more. You can check out all of the #BestCollege Dubs at bestcollege.dubbler.com.
The first annual Campus DJ search to find the best student DJ in America has been travelling around the country this Spring, so far crowning local battle winners in:
Atlanta, GA: DJ Courtney (Emory University)
New York, NY: Flaxo (Columbia University)
Austin, TX: Teddy Chang (Texas State University)
Tempe, AZ: DJ Munition (Arizona State University)
Chicago, IL: DJNT (Columbia College)
Eugene, OR: DJ Caraya (Oregon State University)
Los Angeles, CA: Alexbustamove (UCLA)
While only two more regional competitions remain, all college DJs from around the country still have a chance to go to the National Finale by competing for the two national wild card slots at www.CampusDJ.com. The regional winners and the two national wild cards will advance to the National Finale at Avalon on June 20th.
The National Champion, chosen the same night by a panel of industry judges and fan votes, will play an opening set for a special headlining guest before driving away in a brand new MINI Cooper S Countryman with a touring package with Live Nation, and prizes from Dubbler, Chegg and Jabra. Check out Flula’s breakdown of the grand prize in the video below:
[youtube id=”7eu2vxC9fg8″ width=”620″ height=”360″]
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016