Monster Outbreak Tour joins forces with Zomboy
The hugely successful Outbreak Tour, sponsored by Monster Energy has been a platform for music fans to hear the next big thing for four years. Now, with remarkable coincidence, the partnership joins forces with dubstep giant Zomboy, who is in the midst of his US ‘The Outbreak’ LP tour.
Featuring as the EDM Tour 2014, Zomboy will follow in the footsteps of Chainsmokers, Macklemore and Iggy Azelea as a musical ambassador. Upon news of the collaboration, Zomboy said, “So it turns out we weren’t the only Outbreak in town. I’m pleased to announce that we’ve joined forces with The Monster Energy Outbreak Tour to ensure maximum infection!”
For all tour dates and tickets, visit Zomboy’s website here.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016