Flume’s New Remix Really Is Worth It’s Weight In Gold
The mastermind behind one of the most unique, distinct style is back with a fresh take on Chet Faker’s song “Gold.” Flume takes to the studio to remaster yet another Chet Faker track, and he does not disappoint.
Just in time for summer, the new remix is laid back, chill, and yet still will have you bobbing your head to the smooth beat. With Flume taking a break from touring with Emoh Instead as What So Not (who may I say absolutely threw down at Paradiso this past June) and has instead been focusing on studio time to work on his new album.
His last release was a remix of Lorde’s “Tennis Court” so getting some new Flume to sink our teeth into is a very very nice thing. Take a listen to Gold and Tennis Court and prepare yourself for what ever Flume brings us next. We can only hope and pray that it is a full album.
Latest posts by Matthew Jager (see all)
- CLØVE Brings The Sounds Of Seattle To Your Ears With New EP #Annexed - April 19, 2016
- Bass Academy Surpasses All Expectations - April 18, 2016
- The PNW Is Getting Invaded By Bass - March 1, 2016
- Tegi Is Making Moves In 2016 - January 21, 2016
- Will Flume’s Next Album Live Up To The Hype? - January 20, 2016