Crashing Music Festivals & Kicking Ass – “No Cameras Allowed”
A few months ago a mysterious trailer emerged on the interwebs previewing the film “No Cameras Allowed”. All it took was this short 2 min & 24 second clip and I was sold.
His refreshingly unique approach to experience some of the greatest festivals in the world is wildly entertaining, and well worth the 1hr 20min watch. If you don’t have the $ to attend a festival, why let that stop you? Marcus Haney’s outlandish attempts to experience the VIP lifestyle make for quite a compelling storyline. From Coachella to Glastonbury to Austin City Limits, this kid crushes them all. Sneaking in while posing as a Press Photographer, and swimming in a sea of phony wrist bands, Marcus managed to capture some of the best live footage I’ve ever seen.
Aside from his delightful cinematography, I found this film captivating because it’s so damn inspiring. Marcus took something he was passionate about and made it his profession. It must have taken an unbelievable amount of self-confidence to ditch the system and pursue his undoubtably unconventional dream.
So, who’s down for a road trip? Here’s the full film, premiered on MTV.
Latest posts by Chris Bergin (see all)
- Nora En Pure Scheduled to Spin Her Way Across America This Winter - December 26, 2015
- Slow Magic, Giraffage, & Daktyl: So Cute! Tour Review - November 28, 2015
- Slow Magic, Giraffage, & Daktyl Take On Webster Hall This Friday (11/20) - November 19, 2015
- Tacos & Trap Music – Rito Loco X GTA Event Review - November 19, 2015
- Morning Sun – Corey James & Joakim Molitor - November 13, 2015
- Pharrell Enlightens Fans on Collaboration with Daft Punk
- Roma Pafos and Sunblind’s ‘For A Second’ (Original and Remixes) Out Now on Beatport
- Groovy Track From Roma Pafos & Sunblind ‘For A Second’ Plus the Remixes
- Introducing dance music’s newest bad bitch on the block.
- Kaskade Speaks, ‘Our Time is Now’: How You Are Leading a Music Revival