UPDATE: Day of the Dead Set Times Changed
HARD fans, rejoice! The set times for this year’s Day of the Dead have been revealed a week before the event, plenty of time to plan, plan, plan!
UPDATE: In an array of negative feedback and complaints from eager ticketholders to this year’s HARD Day of the Day, the decision has been made to extend what was thought to be a three hour B2B set from Deadma5 and Eric Prydz, from 90 mins to 2 hours.
The original set times were released late afternoon on 10/23 as fans were expecting to see, what they were told, a three-hour Mau5ville time slot on Saturday – what they saw was only a mere 90 minutes
Outraged, fans and even Deadmau5 himself took to Twitter to express his opinions.
The team over at HARD did an admirable thing and listened to the music lovers. Even though the Mau5ville stage is only a mere sliver of talent coming to Ponoma next weekend, it’s good to know a compromise was created between the artists, event crew and fans. With a fully-stocked lineup both days, good luck planning your Day of the Dead adventures!
Latest posts by Elizabeth Ninivaggi (see all)
- Killogy & Matthew White feat. Angelika Vee – Awake (Jakko Remix) - April 17, 2015
- Astrofunk Remixes a Deadmau5 Remix - April 10, 2015
- Dalton Drops Newest Free Remix - March 20, 2015
- Is Arty Back to His Old Ways? - March 9, 2015
- The Magician Gets Funky With His New Remix - February 27, 2015