Is Claude Vonstroke & Green Velvet’s New Project ‘Get Real’ the Next Big Duo?
From the creation of Jack Ü, to Yahtzel and LDRU’s Carmada, we now have founder of Dirtybird Records Claude Vonstroke and house legend Green Velvet joining the club with a new side project their calling ‘Get Real’.
Dating back to their sets that went back to back during Miami Music week, to Green Velvet making appearances at Dirtybird events, and further into their later back to back sets in Chicago and Las Vegas, this natural flow into a collaboration seemed to be cookin’ up for a little while for these long time friends.
Although there hasn’t been any sign of tracks as ‘Get Real’, the two have already been scheduled to perform December 27th-29th in Los Angeles, Detroit, and Chicago. The official poster and dates are below along with back to back sets of these two killing it. I can’t wait to see what ‘Get Real’ has in store for us!
Claude Vonstroke B2B Green Velvet @ FDR in Miami
Claude Vonstroke B2B Green Velvet @ Spring Awakening 2014
Latest posts by Angelica Dietzel (see all)
- Album News, Future Collabs, & Fun Facts: Zedd Tells All In A Twitter Q&A - December 22, 2014
- Relive Stereosonic 2014 With Official Aftermovie & More - December 22, 2014
- Madonna’s New ‘Bitch, I’m Madonna’ Track Ft. Nicki Minaj: Produced by Diplo - December 22, 2014
- 7 Types Of People You’ll See at Seattle’s NYE Resolution 2015 - December 16, 2014
- Anjunadeep Announces North American Tour Lineup & Dates - December 15, 2014